Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error: Solution number out of range

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am trying to do a 2D parametric sweep in COMSOL. I did it many times recently, but today COMSOL shows up an error which said "Solution number out of range" while trying to extract the data in the form of a table after the simulation completed (see attached image).

I have no clue why this is happening and any solution to this problem is appreciated.

Also I must admit it that this is the first time I tried to use parallel processing on cluster, if that helps.

Thank You.

Regards, Sanjit

2 Replies Last Post Oct 1, 2018, 7:52 p.m. EDT

Posted: 6 years ago Apr 24, 2018, 8:59 a.m. EDT

This is a typical COMSOL issue. Error messages with NO documentation reference.

This is a typical COMSOL issue. Error messages with NO documentation reference.

Posted: 6 years ago Oct 1, 2018, 7:52 p.m. EDT
Updated: 6 years ago Oct 1, 2018, 7:55 p.m. EDT

I really appreciate you that you have shared your experience nicely here in the article. If you need any types of useful ideas and proper guidance you may visit Windows 10 Explorer Keeps Crashing. you will definitely get proper ideas.

I really appreciate you that you have shared your experience nicely here in the article. If you need any types of useful ideas and proper guidance you may visit [Windows 10 Explorer Keeps Crashing](https://babasupport.org/windows/fix-windows-10-explorer-crash/). you will definitely get proper ideas.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.