Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help regarding post processing of streamlines

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

When i plot the streamlines in comsol using streamline positioning as uniform density, the streamlines are appeared as discontinuous lines i.e. there are some breaking sections in the lines ,but streamlines should be continuous lines. How can i solve this problems?

2 Replies Last Post Sep 16, 2019, 9:45 p.m. EDT

Posted: 5 years ago Aug 6, 2019, 11:28 a.m. EDT
Updated: 5 years ago Aug 6, 2019, 11:27 a.m. EDT

Use inlet & outlet faces as stremlines faces.

Use inlet & outlet faces as stremlines faces.

Posted: 5 years ago Sep 16, 2019, 9:45 p.m. EDT

Use inlet & outlet faces as stremlines faces. By the way, can COMSOL directly export the specific value of the stream function? If not, what post-processing is needed to get the results?

>Use inlet & outlet faces as stremlines faces. By the way, can COMSOL directly export the specific value of the stream function? If not, what post-processing is needed to get the results?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.