Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

One dimension heat transfer model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone, I am trying to simulate a 1D heat transfer model but my output seems different from I expected. I don't why I got a straight line as my output. Can someone explain the adjustment I need to make? I have attached the images of what I got and what I am expecting. Thank you.

1 Reply Last Post Jan 14, 2021, 11:02 a.m. EST
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago Jan 14, 2021, 11:02 a.m. EST

Compare the horizontal axes of your plots. Your first plot is versus space (x). Your second plot is versus time (t). If you need more help than that to figure out the source of your problem, then I suggest you upload your model to the forum.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
Compare the horizontal axes of your plots. Your first plot is versus space (x). Your second plot is versus time (t). If you need more help than that to figure out the source of your problem, then I suggest you upload your model to the forum.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.