Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Live Link for Matlab Help!

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone , I have a problem with a live link for matlab probably due to my lack of experience with the software and would like your advice : I made a time-dependent model and I want to analyze the contour of a drop of water in an oil matrix. I want to , with the help of Livelink , extrapolate in one step isolines of all instants of time , but after making the connection between MATLAB and COMSOL sever and after importing the model , when I insert the command to do that :
data = mpheval (model , ' con1 ' , ' t ' , [ 1.1,25.6 ] )
matlab answer me with this error :
" Undefined variable
variable = ' con1 '
Geometry = geom1
domain = 2
expression in error = real ( con1 )
help me .
It is a no adaptive mesh model , because by doing this with the adaptive mesh model did not make the evaluation because of different mesh .

0 Replies Last Post Feb 25, 2016, 4:57 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Antonella Avolio

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.