Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

help for building a model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
has some one any idea how can I drawing this model
thanks

6 Replies Last Post Feb 9, 2011, 7:40 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 6, 2011, 1:14 a.m. EST
Hi

check the forum (search) there are a few discussions how to use ALE to create a meshed volume from an analytical or piecewise / interpolated f(x,y) function

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi check the forum (search) there are a few discussions how to use ALE to create a meshed volume from an analytical or piecewise / interpolated f(x,y) function -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 7, 2011, 1:47 p.m. EST
tanks ivar,
but i dont have a Moving Mesh interface or a Deformed Geometry interface.
my geometry represent a layered earth witn inclusions wich have differents resistivities. On surface I assume a number of electrode. In each electrode, I inject current and I want to calculate the potential on the other electrodes.

tanks ivar, but i dont have a Moving Mesh interface or a Deformed Geometry interface. my geometry represent a layered earth witn inclusions wich have differents resistivities. On surface I assume a number of electrode. In each electrode, I inject current and I want to calculate the potential on the other electrodes.

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 12, 2011, 4:36 p.m. EST
hye
Can I draw it with autocad then export my geometry to comsol?
please help
hye Can I draw it with autocad then export my geometry to comsol? please help

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 28, 2011, 3:29 p.m. EST
Hi; which form is to be checked. I've been going through the COMSOL Discussion Form and haven't found anything yet.

cheers

Hi

check the forum (search) there are a few discussions how to use ALE to create a meshed volume from an analytical or piecewise / interpolated f(x,y) function

--
Good luck
Ivar

Hi; which form is to be checked. I've been going through the COMSOL Discussion Form and haven't found anything yet. cheers [QUOTE] Hi check the forum (search) there are a few discussions how to use ALE to create a meshed volume from an analytical or piecewise / interpolated f(x,y) function -- Good luck Ivar [/QUOTE]

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 29, 2011, 10:34 a.m. EST
Hi

take a look here

www.comsol.eu/community/forums/general/thread/4508/

hope this is what you want

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi take a look here http://www.comsol.eu/community/forums/general/thread/4508/ hope this is what you want -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Feb 9, 2011, 7:40 a.m. EST
Here is a 3D example.

Niklas
Here is a 3D example. Niklas

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.