Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

spiceimport

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All,

Did anyone try looking inside the spiceimport.m file ?

I tried to use this command with no luck. I get the following message:

Exception:
com.femlab.util.FlException: Could not find any matching floating point conditions

Then, I tried to open the file(spiceimport.m) and see what is happening. Thought that is a small
file, I couldn't understand whats happening. Mainly the following line:

cir = spice.importNetlistFromFile(filename,rep)

I thought this imports the spice netlist and uses it to extract ode parameters. But
I didn't find this variable(cir) used anywhere after this line.

Any comments?

Thanks

1 Reply Last Post Jan 19, 2011, 8:27 p.m. EST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 19, 2011, 8:27 p.m. EST
I forgot to mention this.

Can anyone using COMSOL 4.0 or 4.1 check if the variable 'cir' in the file spiceimport.m
is used after it has been defined ?

Thanks
I forgot to mention this. Can anyone using COMSOL 4.0 or 4.1 check if the variable 'cir' in the file spiceimport.m is used after it has been defined ? Thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.